Social media is a fantastic way to get into your potential audience's face, without getting in their faces.
Social media networks were for entertainment years ago. Today their importance is no longer debated. Businesses have realized the power of social media and accepted that social media marketing has to be part of their marketing and PR mix.
According to the Social Media Examiner’s 2013 End of Year Report, marketers now place very high value on social media marketing:
- 86% of marketers stated that social media is important for their business
- 89% of marketers stated that increased exposure was the number one benefit of social media marketing
These are the definitive benefits of social media marketing that are listed:
- Increased exposure
- Increased traffic
- Developed loyal fans
- Generated leads
- Improved search ranking
- Grew business partnerships
- Reduced marketing expenses
- Improved sales
- Provided marketplace insight
Social media allows you to engage with your target audience directly and personally. Further, businesses that use social media strategically are 1.5-2 times more likely to anticipate revenue growth than those who are on social media without strategy and planning. AZC Webservices can help you with any and all aspects of your social media plan.
Social media is also opening the door to a new world. According to wearesocial.net:
2015 can be summed up in one word, “mobile”. Smartphone penetration has soared as the devices have become more affordable and the wireless networks more ubiquitous and faster.
There are now 7.2 billion people on the planet and of those the following numbers make interesting reading.
- There are just over 3 billion active Internet users (45% of the world’s internet users)
- Nearly 2.1 billion people have social media accounts
- 3.65 billion mobile users have access to the internet via smartphones and tablets
- Close to 1.7 billion people have active social media accounts